Start Your Online Professional Development
in Gifted & Talented Education Today!
Key Benefits of Using TAGT On Demand
- Courses are available online 24/7
- Every teacher will have a unique username and password
- Teachers are linked to their campus and district
- Administrators can view teacher progress, responses, test scores, and completion certificates
- Administrators can also set a maximum limit to how many courses a teacher can take
Which courses can teachers take?
- The learning management system gives you the flexibility to preselect the courses your teachers take, or you can give them the option to select any course from the library
- Once a teacher begins taking a course, your district account will reflect the available hours credited to you. The teacher can go back and view the same course again without deducting your account
How does a campus or district implement TAGT On Demand?
- Once we receive your P.O., you will receive a registration code, detailed instructions on how to get started, and a template email for teacher enrollment
- Forward the template email along with the registration code to your teachers so they can create their account with a unique username and password and begin taking courses
- Log in at any time to view reports of who’s enrolled, who’s started, and who’s completed their training
What type of support do you provide?
We are available Monday through Friday from the hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central. You can reach us at 915-532-9965. We also provided limited email availability after hours. Simply send your requests to email@example.com.
Call us at or email firstname.lastname@example.org