This bundle contains five 6-hour courses by Lisa Van Gemert, each addressing a different core area and aspect giftedness.
30 Hour Core Training for Educators of Gifted Students
This bundle contains the following courses:
- Nature and Needs of the Gifted (6-Hour)
- Social and Emotional Needs of the Gifted (6-Hour)
- Creativity & Instructional Strategies (6-Hour)
- Differentiation in the Real World (6-Hour)
- Identification & Assessment of the Gifted (6-Hour)
Lisa Van Gemert is the Youth and Education Ambassador for Mensa and an educational consultant. A former teacher and school administrator, she writes articles about giftedness and speaks about issues related to the education and parenting of gifted youth. She is a frequent conference speaker, expert consult to television shows about the gifted, writer of award-winning lesson plans, and author of the children’s and teacher’s guides to the National Book Festival. Lisa shares ideas, strategies, and resources on her website, giftedguru.com. She and her husband Steven live in Arlington, Texas, and are the parents of three sons.