“Twice Exceptional: The Intersection of Giftedness & Learning Disabilities” provides you with a plethora of insightful information, plus easy to implement activities for your classroom.
In this 1-hour course, you will learn:
- What it means to be Twice Exceptional(2E)
- The strengths and challenges associated with 2E learners
- The importance of collaborating with Special Education
- Specific disabilities that will help you identify your 2E learners
- The importance of music in creating “Atmospheric wallpaper”
- 15 steps to cultivate lifelong learning
Timothy Gangwer is a dedicated educator of 26 years, with a focus in the field of visual learning. He has served as visual literacy consultant to the Ministry of Education, France; Ministry of Education, Japan; Mediterranean Association of International Schools, Morocco; and the Association of International Schools, Africa. Mr. Gangwer is an international keynote speaker, educational consultant, and the director and co-founder of the Visual Teaching Alliance. A former elementary teacher in Houston ISD for students with learning disabilities, he is also an award-winning digital artist and songwriter.